Terms and Conditions
Booking an Appointment:
- All bookings and group bookings now require a £20 deposit per person (which is non-refundable).
- Guests must be 16 years old or over.
- Guests between the age of 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- When making your booking, please advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your treatment. Treatments are only available on completion of a confidential medical consultation.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at full price. The charge will be applied to the card provided at the time of booking.
- For groups of 6 people or more, 7 days notice is required if any member of the group cancels or full payment will be charged.
- We recommend that your arrival at the Spa reception 15 minutes prior to your treatment time, so that we can confirm your requirements.
- Late arrival may mean that your treatment time is reduced or unable to be honoured.
What to Bring:
- Please bring swimwear for The Secret Isle or any Cleansing Treatments.
- Robes and slippers are provided for all guests.
- Payments can be made by cash, credit/debit card or Bellisle Spa vouchers.
- Vouchers are non transferable and no cash refund will be given on part used vouchers.
- Please leave valuables at home or in the locker provided, as you will be asked to remove most items during your treatment.
- Please collect all belongings from your robe or locker, as we cannot be held liable for lost property.
- Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
- Please respect other guests at the spa by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Spa.
- The Spa & The Secret Isle are smoke free and E cigarette free zones. Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol into these areas without permission of the owner.
As of 14/04/2015 Treatcard points will no longer be redeemable against treatments, as this facility has been withdrawn. No further treatment points will be issued until further notice.